- Upper Lusatian League and Crafts Museum
- King-Frederic-August Tower with viewing plattforms
- Guided Tour of the historic centre
- Guided Cycling Tours in and around Löbau
- Legend Tour of Mount Löbau
- Reading of the Council Acts
- 6th Saxon Flower Show in 2012
- Art Gallery “Arkadenhof”
- Visit of House „Schminke“
- Skittle/Bowling Alley
- Go-Cart Track
- Outdoor Swimming Pool "Herrmannbad "
- Events at the cultural centre St. John’s Church
- Fair- and Eventpark
Tourist Information Centre Löbau
Löbau - Town of the Cast-Iron Tower
Apart from the reconstructed town centre of Löbau with one of the nicest town halls in Germany, two great architectural features capture the visitor's attention. One of them is the house, “Schminke”, which was designed by Prof. Hans Scharoun and is seen as one of the most impressive residential developments of the "modern age".
The other, is the world’s only Cast-Iron Tower, which lies at the top of Mount Löbau. The Tower is the landmark of the town, which can be seen for miles around. Those who created this iron foundry masterpiece remarked “the further you gaze, the freer your heart is” and on ascending the tower you are sure to support this sentiment too. A short distance from Mount Löbau, you will be welcomed at the former exhibition area of the 6th Saxon Flower Show.