Health Resort Oybin
- Castle and Monastery of Mount „Oybin“
- Open-Air Stage
- Baroque Mountain Church
- Forest Stage
- Museum "History of the Narrow-Gauge-Railway"
- Narrow-Gauge-Railway and historic steam train station
- Adventure Playground
- Tower of Mount „Hochwald“
- Magical Rock Formations
- Upper Lusatian Mini-World
- Mountain Huts
- Via Ferrata „Alpiner Grat“
- Ski-Lift at Mount Johannistein
- Tobbogan Runs
Health Resort Lückendorf
- Upper Lusatian half-timbered Houses
- Baroque Church (1691)
- Historic Trading-Route „Gabler Straße“
- Well signed Hiking-Routes
- Nature Trail for kids
- Tennis Courts
Tourist Information Centre Oybin
Oybin und Lückendorf - The Health Resorts in the Nature Park
The beehive-like rock Oybin, which looks like an enchanted mountain kingdom, is a landmark visible from far and wide. In 1369, Emperor Karl IV comissioned a monastery to be built on Oybin.
A true climbing paradise exists on the approximately 80 cliff faces situated all around Oybin. The health resort Lückendorf is well known for its clean air. It is the only village situated on the south slope of the German side of the Zittau Mountains. This is where the stresses of everyday life can be left behind, leading to a relaxation of all the senses. For those who seek leisurely pursuits, it is an ideal starting point for soft-hiking and cross-country-skiing tours.
Once a year, during the “Lückendorf” Mountain Race, the hum of old motorcycles can be heard as they race through the mountain road.