- Leisure Oasis Lake Olbersdorf (Beach, Playground, Watersports, Gastronomy)
- Cross-Triathlon Event at Lake Olbersdorf: O-See Challenge
- Open Air Exhibition of the mine-railway
- Mining Trail
- Narrow-Gauge-Railway Station of Bertsdorf (Double Track Exit)
- Sculpture Garden
- Visiting Centre of the Coco-Weaving-Mill
- History- and Mill Trail
- Forest Trail "Alte Leipaer Straße"
- Ochmann’s House of Clocks
Olbersdorf - The Gater to the Zittau Mountains
The village of Olbersdorf, situated between Zittau and the Zittau Mountains, offers many different options for sports activities at the Leisure Oasis.
Formerly a brown coal mine, the Olbersdorfer Lake recreational area was created as part of the “2nd Saxon Flower Show” in 1999.
The area also encompasses a leisure paradise with children's playground, restaurants, cafes, accommodation options and an adjoining camping site.
Olbersdorf is already world-renowned for its great annual sporting events, such as the “Zittau Mountains Run & Walk” and the famous Cross-Thriathlon “O-See-Challenge”. The later annually welcomes over a thousand athletes from 23 nations.