- Railway Museum
- Doll Museum
- Outdoor Adventure Swimming Pool "Silberteich"
- Circular Cycling and Hiking Karasek-Route
- Nature Trail
- Knorr’s Llama Farm
- Ensemble of listed Upper Lusatian half-timbered Houses
- Historical Farmstead (Bulnheimscher Hof)
- Mount Burgsberg – Czech-German-Meeting place
in Varnsdorf (CZ)
Tourist Information Centre SeifhennersdorfKarasek-Museum
02782 Seifhennersdorf, Germany
Tel. 0049 (0) 3586 451567
Fax 0049 (0) 3586 451568
Seifhennersdorf - Karasek's Territory
This Upper Lusatian frontier town lies in attractive surroundings and is an ideal vacation area for family, sport and school group holidays.
The forest and adventure outdoor swimming pool "Silberteich" invites old and young to swim from June until August. In two traditional timbered houses resides the biggest private doll collection in Saxony, as well as a unique railway museum.
You can personally go on a treasure hunt with chief brigand Karasek, a bandit like Robin Hood, and experience the traditional Querxenland family fun and games with him. In addition, why not visit the Karasek museum, or follow in Karaseks footsteps on his walking trail or cycle track.